Sunday, May 20, 2012

Catwoman: It's Only a Movie


Catwoman:  It’s Only a Movie follows the general progression of Trail of the Catwoman, with Slam Bradley, Holly, and Karon all playing large roles.  However, I have missed A LOT in between that serial and this; the defeat of Black Mask and Selina giving birth to a daughter.  Nevertheless, it’s easy to pick up where I left off.  Catwoman’s adversary through much of it is Film Freak, who unfortunately cross-pollinated in my mind with Matthew Shade in Conundrum, confusing me a lot.  Though I’m not really one for Superman or Justice League crossovers, I did rather enjoy when Catwoman had to go to Metropolis to steal a trinket from Lexcorp, which involves time travel and a cameo from that boy from Krypton himself.  

And may I say the covers by Adam Hughes are incredibly beautiful and I would be pleased to have them all as framed prints on my wall.    

No comments: