Saturday, April 5, 2008

shameless self-promotion

Though Phantom of the Opera fics once outnumbered my Who fics, and I think in terms of wordage my Pirates of the Caribbean fics are longer, but now with almost 30 Who fics, I'm a bit proud--and a bit afraid, really! I love keeping things tidy in lists, so here they are.

First Doctor
Ian and the Beatles (to explain the age-old question, how did Ian know the words to "Ticket to Ride" in "The Chase")
I'm working on something massive, but it's not nearly done

Fifth Doctor
A Hull of a Time
Second Hand

Sixth Doctor
Lollipops and Patterned Socks
Superstition is novel-length and therefore not online

Seventh Doctor
J'ai vu le loup

Eighth Doctor
A New Course in Egyptology
Time Management
Still Life (with Sarah Jane)

Ninth Doctor
Usher Inn
Birthdays ('tis crap, but was the first Who fic I wrote)
Happy Christmas
Shaving is a Tedious Thing
The Consequences of Boredom
So Much for Deserted Beaches (Pirates cross over)
Friday the 13th

Tenth Doctor
the following fluff/angsty Rose/Doct0r vomit
New Shoes
Il Faut Croire a Rien
Distance
Broken
The Mirror
the following with Martha
Over and Under
The Doctor and the Mesmerist (take THAT, BBC Writersrooom)
The 1969 Diaries

Captain Jack Harkness Trilogy
1996
1896
forthcoming is 1966

Doctor Who the Musical season 2
Doctor Who the Musical season 3


No comments: